FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!
As mentioned in the meeting, the link below is where you can access the DJ application. It is a Word document, so it will open there, once it’s open you can fill it out, then save the file to your computer and email it to the address listed. Please be sure to fill out the application WITH any other DJ(s) you will be doing your show with. We do not want two separate applications from 2 people who want to do a show together, we will get aggravated! After you fill out your application, we receive it and give you a show time, we will CALL you, so be prepared to get a phone call from us at some point. It could come at any hour of the night, so have your phone near you. We say this because we may have a question about your slot. After all this has been done, we will send you an email confirming your time slot and giving you the details about the DJ meeting that we will have before shows start up.
- Click the “DJ APPLICATION” page.
- Open the file.
- Fill out the application with any other DJ(s) you want to work with.
- Save the file to your computer.
- When you save the file, label it with the last names of the DJ(s) doing the show, and then the letter cooresponding with which type of show that you will be doing this semester (R or S). For example, the file may say “Riopel and Berry: S”.
- Email the file back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Make the subject the same as the file name!)
- Wait it out.
- Stay classy.
File: DJ APPLICATION